Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Jewelry :)

Along the lines of that song below for "I will carry you" there are necklaces that say that phrase.  So I got this idea to get a necklace made with my kids names on it and then put the title of our blog on it "believing in hope and love" (especially since we don't have a name for our baby yet).  :)  So I found this cute necklace on Etsy (home made jewelry) and asked the jewelry maker if she could help me out with my design..  I want to make one just like below with all of the kids names on it (one on each side) and make a third layer with the name of the blog.  I just wanted something with significance and meaning- I just wanted to share.  :)


1 comment:

  1. Well *I* think it's cool! LOL! But that might be because I am the jeweler. I just emailed you back and hope we can work out the details to make this work for you!

    ReplyDelete