Friday, September 21, 2012

Best 18 days...



A sweet friend shared a music video with me.  It is Taylor Swift and it is the most beautiful song ever, especially if you have lost a child.  It is so true... all the things she says.  You want to save them, fly away with them but fly together and stay here together.  I just wish she was here with us.  Please take the time to listen to the song.. Taylor is so talented.  Lily was the best 18 days of my life.. every day that I have my kids are the best days of my life too.  I just wish that Lily never would have been sick and never had to leave me. Those 18 days will stay with me forever.. she is forever loved, never forgotten.. Those were the best days because all of my kids were here on earth with me and I wish she never went away...never.. Love you Lily Bug!!

1 comment:

  1. "The best 18 days of my life"...That's so beautiful. I know she appreciates that.

    ReplyDelete